Identifying Key Workers in our Parent/Carer Community
You may be aware that the Government have asked schools to do their best to make provision for a small group of pupils. A definitive list has just been published and it includes children whose parents are:
- Medical, nursing or paramedic / ambulance staff
- Fire or police officers
- Workers in Adult Social Care, Social Workers or Teachers
- Health Care Assistants and Administrators (in GP practices / Clinics)
- Essential delivery drivers
- Any other occupations listed on the official government list
If you are a key worker and feel that you need your child to continue attending school, it is very important that you contact the School Office by phone [ 020 8572 1931] by midday tomorrow. We envisage that this will be a very small group of children and we will need to adapt the teaching arrangements to accommodate this [including mixed age-groups].
We recognise the important role that our School has to play in enabling vital services to continue and we are committed to doing this. It is important to stress, however, that whilst we will do our best to keep the School open, it will very much depend on whether we can provide adequate staffing to operate safely. This provision will need to be reviewed on an ongoing basis.