The Sixth Form at Heston is a key part of a large and highly successful school. As a Post-16 student you will enjoy an environment in which all students experience the right balance of independence, challenge and supportive guidance.
We believe in developing the whole individual by providing opportunities to pursue ambitions, interests and passions whilst making a positive contribution to the school community.
We are able to offer students:
- A wide choice of subjects
- Excellent teaching from a team of highly qualified teachers with a track record of success
- A Sixth Form Tutor Team skilled in monitoring and raising student attainment who also prepare students for Higher Education, training and employment.
- Modern purpose built accommodation
- Opportunities outside the classroom to help the local community, try new activities and be a leader in the School
- Visit the School, either come to one of our Open Events or arrange to visit us for a discussion with one of our Senior Team and a tour of the School
- By the end of March: preferred deadline for submitting your application form but later applications can be accepted
- Interviews for external applicants - dates to be confirmed with applicants
- Late August: Enrolment Day
We look forward to welcoming you to Heston Community School.
Click to view our Post 16 Admissions Policy and Criteria for September 2017