The relationship between Parents/Carers and the School is the key to our students' success. Our partnership with parents gives each student the greatest chance to develop both socially and academically.
As part of this partnership we do expect parents to support fully the ethos and values of the school.
All parents can support their child by:
- Ensuring your child attends school every day, on time, fully equipped and in full school uniform
- Letting the School know of any concerns or problems that might affect your child’s work or behaviour
- Supporting the school’s Behaviour for Learning Policy
- Showing and interest in your child's homework and ensuring it is completed
- Attending all parents’ evenings.