Heston Community School is proud of being at the centre of the community and opens its doors week nights and weekends to support community groups or individuals that wish to use the School rooms and
The School currently plays hosts to community language classes, cultural groups, Pilate's classes, Yoga, sports clubs and Sara Ridley's Ballet and dance classes which offer GCSE dance in conjunction with the School.
The School has the following facilities to let.
- The main school hall which can seat 275 people and has a raised stage, sound system and lighting for plays and shows.
- The school gym. Ideal for dance or groups, kid's activities, public examinations and large groups.
- Old Fire Station. Self contained meeting area with toilets and area to make refreshments, ideal for meetings and training events.
- School Dining Area. Area for eating and dancing, coffee shop and area to serve food (No Alcohol)
- Class rooms. All class rooms have interactive whiteboards, Computer suites, Art Rooms, Design and Technology Facilities and sports pitches.
The School offers competitive rates and has modern up to date facilities.
If you wish to book a room or speak to someone at the School about your requirements please contact Mr. Andy Pelton on 0208 572 7070 or email email@example.com.